About me

Mitt foto
I am a creative mother of two and grandmother of four wonderful kids. I like to create with the grandchildren so they learn to play without toys. Have always drew, painted and stitched. Like to reuse old things. Maybe a chair gets a new style or a few plates becomes a cookie dish. So create cards and paintings fit me. Lives in Sweden, Karlstad

onsdag 27 maj 2015

Ashlee Toad Faerie....



Time for some inspirations at  Moonflower with Ashlee Toad Faerie.
I use a fall paper backgrund for this lovely image, 
I have color her with Polychromos and Chameleon pen and a little Wink of Stella.
Behind her have I got some fabric and I use a long glass pearls at the bottom of her.
Use two die cut, one butterfly and the other say "Hugs" 
My other embellis are just some flowers and leaf!!

Hope  you like it and have a fab day!!
Hugz xx K8

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Thx for stopping by

Love and Hugs
K8