About me

Mitt foto
I am a creative mother of two and grandmother of four wonderful kids. I like to create with the grandchildren so they learn to play without toys. Have always drew, painted and stitched. Like to reuse old things. Maybe a chair gets a new style or a few plates becomes a cookie dish. So create cards and paintings fit me. Lives in Sweden, Karlstad

måndag 25 augusti 2014

Working man....


The theme at Artistic Insirations this week is Labor Day and
 I have use the image Dunderton Decorators
and color it with Polychromos. Love this image!!
Just a few ambellis on this card: tools like a wrench, hammer, saw, ribbon, leaf and flowers.


Our sponsor is

Hugs Kate


1 kommentar:

  1. Brilliant Kate, my Dad would have loved this card, thanks for the memory hun, hugs xxx

    SvaraRadera

Thx for stopping by

Love and Hugs
K8