About me

Mitt foto
I am a creative mother of two and grandmother of four wonderful kids. I like to create with the grandchildren so they learn to play without toys. Have always drew, painted and stitched. Like to reuse old things. Maybe a chair gets a new style or a few plates becomes a cookie dish. So create cards and paintings fit me. Lives in Sweden, Karlstad

måndag 16 juni 2014

Color combo.....



Ohh my...... This is not something I would normally do, mix these colors were really hard
 but you who tend to follow my blog know I like challenges that are outside the safe zone.
I use the image Mistletoe Kiss from Delicious Doodles shop and color her with Tombows.
My embellis are die cut, ribbon, bow and spirals!

I try to mix three different challenges at Outlawz.
 Colors, sketch and twist!!

use 3 color

sketch

and the twist is Sewing/Faux Sawing!! 

Have a super day!!
Hugs Kate

I will play in the following challenges:
Outlawz - Color, sketch and twist!
Delicious Doodles Ch#92 Stitch it!  20-6  14

1 kommentar:

  1. A lovely cheerful Christmas card, Kate, love this hun xxx

    SvaraRadera

Thx for stopping by

Love and Hugs
K8