About me

Mitt foto
I am a creative mother of two and grandmother of four wonderful kids. I like to create with the grandchildren so they learn to play without toys. Have always drew, painted and stitched. Like to reuse old things. Maybe a chair gets a new style or a few plates becomes a cookie dish. So create cards and paintings fit me. Lives in Sweden, Karlstad

onsdag 26 mars 2014

Chinese Woman



My fiirst Chinenes woman, really funny to do!!
The image calld Cchinese Woman with Erhu in Peony Garden and I have color her with Tombows.
Added a doily behind her and made some swirls with stickles. 
Emellis this time is lace, ribbon, bow and some flowers
When this going live I have not come home yet from our holiday!!

Our sponor is:
Aurora Wings and the prize for the winner is $15 Voucher

Have a great day
hugs Kate

I will play in the following challenges:
Glitter n Sparkle Challenge Ch#77  29-3  85
Fan-Tastic Tuesday Ch#28  Anything goes  1-4  87 


2 kommentarer:

  1. Beautiful image, love the design and the colours, thanks for joining us at Fan-Tastic Tuesday this week.

    SvaraRadera
  2. What a Fab design, love the image, thank you for sharing with us over at Fan-Tastic Tuesday, we would love to see you back again next week for another fun challenge......Good Luck
    Hugs
    Suzy B Owner Fan-Tastic Tuesday
    XX

    SvaraRadera

Thx for stopping by

Love and Hugs
K8