About me

Mitt foto
I am a creative mother of two and grandmother of four wonderful kids. I like to create with the grandchildren so they learn to play without toys. Have always drew, painted and stitched. Like to reuse old things. Maybe a chair gets a new style or a few plates becomes a cookie dish. So create cards and paintings fit me. Lives in Sweden, Karlstad

måndag 24 februari 2014

What a lady....




It´s time for challenge #80 over at Artistic Inspirations Challenges
Anything goes/For a child!
I have use the image Deirderys Day Off from Dr.Digi´s 
and color her with Tombows. 
Made a CAS  card with a die cut in the background, 
a sunhat and a bag is my only embellis!
Our sponsor this time is:

Have a great day, hugs Kate


1 kommentar:


  1. What a beauty and eye catching details. Beautifully crafted. Thanks for your visit and lovely comment.
    Berni
    berni46blogspot.

    SvaraRadera

Thx for stopping by

Love and Hugs
K8