About me

Mitt foto
I am a creative mother of two and grandmother of four wonderful kids. I like to create with the grandchildren so they learn to play without toys. Have always drew, painted and stitched. Like to reuse old things. Maybe a chair gets a new style or a few plates becomes a cookie dish. So create cards and paintings fit me. Lives in Sweden, Karlstad

onsdag 6 november 2013

Halloween or Bonfire




Its a challenge over at Creative Moments and the theme
are Halloween or Bonfire!
I made a card without coloring this time!
My embellis are flowers, leaf, tags, feather and ribbon.

Our sponsor is
and 
They are offering a shop voucher!

Take care and hugs
Kate



1 kommentar:

  1. Fabulous Halloween card, Kate, hope this is for next year, LOL xxx

    SvaraRadera

Thx for stopping by

Love and Hugs
K8