About me

Mitt foto
I am a creative mother of two and grandmother of four wonderful kids. I like to create with the grandchildren so they learn to play without toys. Have always drew, painted and stitched. Like to reuse old things. Maybe a chair gets a new style or a few plates becomes a cookie dish. So create cards and paintings fit me. Lives in Sweden, Karlstad

måndag 15 juli 2013

Hope you feel a little better.....

It´s time for a new challenge at Artistic Inspirations
Ch#50 and the theme this week is "Pastels" 



I have use the image "Sick copy" from Stamp n Doodle and color it with Spectrum Noir and sparkle watercolor. The border is from Martha Stewart, the flowers are wery old so I dont got a name om them. And some lovely buttons and one ribbon.
Our sponsor this week is 
Lynne is offering 2 digis of winners choice!!
I like to try in the following challenges:
Catered Crop  Button Up  21-7  34



2 kommentarer:

  1. lovely card hun, love the colors and lovely design. Thank you for a great challenge week. Abbie xx

    SvaraRadera
  2. Aw, what a sweet little girl and a sweet card!

    SvaraRadera

Thx for stopping by

Love and Hugs
K8