About me

Mitt foto
I am a creative mother of two and grandmother of four wonderful kids. I like to create with the grandchildren so they learn to play without toys. Have always drew, painted and stitched. Like to reuse old things. Maybe a chair gets a new style or a few plates becomes a cookie dish. So create cards and paintings fit me. Lives in Sweden, Karlstad

måndag 3 juni 2013

A little angel

It´s time for Challenge 44 at  Artistic Inspirations
"SHAPED CARD"

I use the image Heart Angel from Eureka Stamps
Our sponsor this week is 
Offering 5 Digis of winners choice

Im entering in the following challenges:
Divas by design  Tie a ribbon  5-6  98
Crafty Ribbons Challenge  Ch #46  395
Sister Act Card Challenge  Ch #9  Anything goes  7-6  94
Paper Creator´s Crafts  Ch #9 8-6  130
Challenges 4 Everybody  Ch #21 Anything goes  8-6  319

2 kommentarer:

  1. Such a pretty card Kate. I especially love the flowers.

    SvaraRadera
  2. Beautiful card and a sweet image. Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design this week.
    Hugs, Janine xx

    SvaraRadera

Thx for stopping by

Love and Hugs
K8