About me

Mitt foto
I am a creative mother of two and grandmother of four wonderful kids. I like to create with the grandchildren so they learn to play without toys. Have always drew, painted and stitched. Like to reuse old things. Maybe a chair gets a new style or a few plates becomes a cookie dish. So create cards and paintings fit me. Lives in Sweden, Karlstad

fredag 3 maj 2013

New and proud DT member at Pappersmarknad

This is what I did when I would introduce myself as a new DT at Pappersmarknad.....




It is the first time I used a photo of me on something I've done...
Im entering the following challenge:
Polkadoodles Week 18 Anything but a card  13-5  2



3 kommentarer:

  1. Its lovely Kate, great photo too and well done on your new dt position. Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles.
    Pinky

    SvaraRadera
  2. Oh it's lovely! Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles.

    SvaraRadera
  3. This is gorgeous,Kate! Congrats on your new DT position.
    Thanks for joining our Anything But A Card challenge at PolkaDoodles.
    Asha - PolkaDoodles DT
    Sunny Summer Crafts

    SvaraRadera

Thx for stopping by

Love and Hugs
K8